Best of the Best
In an effort to recognize the Best of the Best, the Trenton Gazette asks
our readers to determine who and what they consider to be the Best of the Best in Gibson County
Winners will be announced in the Best of the Best special section in March.
Vote as often as you like!
1. Businesses and/or individuals must be located in Gibson County.
2. All votes must be cast on the original newsprint ballot or online. No photocopies. No faxes.
3. All ballots must be hand delivered or mailed to The Gazette no later than January 31, 4:00 p.m. Results will be published in a special section to be inserted in The Gazette.
4. Vote in at least 15 categories for your ballot to count.
5. Specify where nominee is employed, if applicable.
6. There will be no exceptions to these rules.
ALL BALLOTS MUST BE IN BY JANUARY 31, 4 P.M.
Schools, Clubs, Businesses….Anyone…
Do all you can do, see that your favorite people and places win!
Ballot will run January 8-31, only in the Trenton Gazette
For more information contact The Gazette at 855-1711
Hand Deliver To:
The Trenton Gazette, 111 E. First St., Trenton
The Trenton Gazette, P.O. Box 7, Trenton, TN 38382